It’s always nice to share more personal info, so I thought it would be good to do a tag! Today I’ll be doing the Skincare Tag. So if you’re ready to know more about me and my favorite skincare products and best buys, take a peek!
1. What’s your skin type? I’m combo/dehydrated. I’m also fairly sensitive, which is why my routines tend to be 5-6 products at most. Those are even the nights that include masks.
2. How do you store your skincare products? As you can see above, my current skincare resides on my counter. However I do have a drawer system in my closet for unopened product. Additionally, I’m currently going through my vast amounts of samples to determine what I can use or what may be best given away.
3. Favorite ingredient? Vitamin C. Definitely has a positive effect on my skin.
4. Most indulgent product? Definite Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil*. I admit that I’ve spent a pretty penny on other products, but this oil takes the cake a $105US per bottle. However, I will say, this has lasted me for so long.
5. Best budget buy? Hmm.. Perhaps its the TONYMOLY I’m Real Face Masks?* I buy them on RoseRoseShop for less than a $1 a piece. Such a great deal and they feel amazing. My favorite is the Lemon mask. 😉
6. Do you use any tools (Clarisonic, Foreo, etc.)? Yes! I use a Foreo play for the time being. I tried to buy one on Poshmark, however I got the wrong charging cord, returned it and never did try to buy another. I do like it a lot and have felt that it did make my night time routine more enjoyable.
7. Best mask? This is hard. As much as I love the TONYMOLY masks, I really do enjoy the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.
8. Best multi-use? Argan oil! I can’t stress enough how much I love Argan oil. It really is liquid gold! It works wonders on my nails, my skin and my hair. Definitely a product I keep on hand while traveling! Currently I’m using the SheaMoisture Argan Oil and I feel its decent, but not the best Argan oil I’ve used.
9. If you had to stick to only one skincare brand, what would it be? Another tough question! I know I don’t talk a lot about brands individually right now, but if I had to choose one I think it would be Ole Henriksen. I’ve tried products that fit into every step of my routine and have to say I’m impressed by the brand as a whole.
10. Best spot treatment? Hands down the Mario Badescu Spot Treatment. My son uses it, too!
11. Favorite step of your skincare routine? Any part that involves massaging. For me this is when I apply night time moisturizer/oils.
12. What’s on your skincare wishlist? I’ve been wanting to try the Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist for some time. The name caught my attention. I’m a sucker for names and packaging. I’ve got quite a few toners right now, so it’ll definitely be a while before I can attempt to purchase this.
And that’s it! Did you learn anything new? Also, pick a question on here and answer in the comments! Would love to know all about you, my readers! Have a great day and I’ll see you back here on Sunday! I’ll be out of town for the weekend doing my other hobby, so I’ll be posting food/shopping/gaming on Instagram until then.